Become A Member
Let’s work together.
Membership is free and signing up is easy. Join today to connect with a network of people striving to make New Jersey lead-free.
Members agree to:
- Support our shared purpose and goals, either as an individual or as a representative of an organization
- Support Lead-Free NJ advocacy efforts that align with your individual values or your organization’s mission
- Look for opportunities to actively collaborate with others in your community to implement or champion lead-free efforts
Lead-Free NJ members are vital to the collaborative’s success.
The collaborative comprises individuals and organizations of all shapes and sizes.
Including policy advocates; healthcare, water, and childcare practitioners; community organizers; affected community members; and others—who are all passionate about removing lead from New Jersey’s environment.
By contributing your expertise, knowledge, experiences, and voice, you keep the collaborative growing and fighting to achieve our goals. This may mean participating in quarterly membership meetings, sharing information about Lead-Free NJ, joining a committee of interest, or supporting specific actions. Ultimately, your level of involvement is up to you. We appreciate your commitment to our fight.
Become a Member. Sign Up Now!
Become a Member
* Indicates a Required Field.
NOTE: When you choose to join a Community Hub or Committee, you will be added to each audience’s email list and online communications portal to access information, resources, and invitations for upcoming meetings. Organizations who sign up for membership give permission to use their logo on the website.
As a member of Lead-Free NJ, you can:
- Participate in the work of Lead-Free NJ and join any of the collaborative’s committees
- Receive email updates, news, and resources
- Communicate and network with other members via the communications portal
- Be featured in Lead-Free NJ blogs, website, social media, and/or newsletter