Lead-Free NJ September 2022 Membership Meeting
52 52 people viewed this event.
Join us to learn more about Lead-Free NJ, a new inclusive, equitable collaborative working to ensure that our children are unburdened by lead and able to thrive in a lead-safe environment through changes to state and local policy. Come participate in our efforts to demand lead remediation statewide in every home and water system!
Who should attend:
- Community members
- Advocates and activists for lead-safe environments
- Community-based, statewide, and national organizations
- Industry workers
- Municipal, county, and state officials
- Learn about the lead problem in New Jersey, the purpose and goals of Lead-Free NJ, and how to get involved.
- Participate in exploring solutions to the problem and shaping the collaborative’s brand.
Click to watch the September Membership Meeting